- Have a valid work permit (or have recently held a valid work permit)
- meet the minimum language level of:
- Canadian Language Benchmark 7 for TEER 0 or TEER 1 jobs or
- Canadian Language Benchmark 5 for TEER 2 or TEER 3 jobs
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec
An immigration consultant from stayincanada.com can help you in applying for the CEC by providing guidance on the application process and representing you before the government with the preparation and submission of the application. An immigration consultant can also provide information on other immigration options that may be available to individuals based on their specific circumstances.
The Federal Skilled Trades (FST) Program is a immigration program operated by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that allows skilled tradespeople to apply for permanent residence in Canada. It is designed to help address labor shortages in certain trades and to help skilled tradespeople who wish to immigrate to Canada find employment in their field.